Hi there! I am a self starter, problem solver, and decision maker. I specialize in creative design work and full-stack web development. I have an eye for clean layouts using fairly high contrast visuals as well as experience developing custom SaaS web apps and basic (or complex) WordPress or Webflow CMS powered sites. My wide ranging experience allows me to pick the right tool for the task at hand with minimal headaches.
I’m looking for a job and am available for hire!
Education – Quick Reference
Codecademy Pro Paths:
Full-Stack Web Development Nanodegree program
Arts Institute Mentorships:
Graphic Design, Modern Arts, Illustration, seamless pattern creation, drafting, and screenprinting.
ReactJS, Gatsby, API dev, third-party API integration, Database design, CSS Animations, Bootstrap, Material-UI.
+ Custom variations of anything you’ve seen above (I love to tinker after learning new things)
JS / JQuery
Relevant Work Experience
Gamer Queue – CTO
Jul 2017 – July 2019
– A social platform for gamers to connect, find teammates, and get the latest news on games they own
– Custom built from the ground up in Google Cloud Platform Flexible with Python, Jinja templating, and JS/JQuery
– Designed, protoyped, and implemented custom and performant social media solutions for finding and creating groups
Contract Web Development
Aug 2015 – Present
– A small agency local to Palm Springs California specializing in building out websites for small businesses in the area.
– Built out and maintained over 10 WordPress websites with custom themes and plugins
– Custom design and development solutions for businesses, authentic historical collections for museum sales, Dentistry, Real Estate, and the health industry.
International Cannabis Group / Clear Gold / Desert fulfillment and Logistics
– An umbrella company handling E-commerce stores, product development, manufacturing, fulfillment, and marketing
– Maintain 12+ shopify stores on an as needed basis with on-site consultation and IT services
– Networking installation and system administration for the office (15+ systems)
– Database and CRM management and data cleanup services
– WordPress maintenance, support, and consultation for updates, upgrades, and database management
– Implementation of eCommerce solutions for improved logistics and day-to-day business operations.
– Built out pages for a full product line launch.
– Updated old Flash elements from 2005 to be standards compliant CSS3 and HTML5 for 2015.
– Used CSS animations extensively to make a static website more modern and dynamic.
– Shredded a whopping 4 seconds off of front page load time and increased sales as a result
Contract Graphic Design
Jan 2012 – Present
– Prototyped and Designed animated gifs using stock assets with custom animations in Adobe After Effects.
– Prototyped and Designed custom landing pages, stats pages, user dashboards, and various site elements to improve brand perception and website performance.
Various small-scale contract work
– Product dev: T-shirt design, Large format print design
– Marketing: Social media content creation, Posters, Framed artwork, and Postcards
– Branding: Logo design, website branding, and stationary for businesses
Anthony Cioffi Design
– Put in hundreds of hours of one-on-one work designing 50+ assets for production and sales alongside Mr. Cioffi.
– Worked on projects alongside Mr. Cioffi from start to finish in physical and digital mediums.
– Became completely fluent in Illustrator and learned a lot of cool tricks along the way.