Hi there! I am a very self motivated problem solver and decision maker for creative direction and full-stack web development. I have an eye for clean layouts using high contrast – but not overwhelming – visuals. I have experience developing custom SaaS web apps to basic wordpress or webflow CMS powered business landing pages. I’m looking for a job and am available for hire!
Arts Institute Mentorships:
Graphic Design, Modern Arts, Illustration
Full-Stack Web Development Nanodegree program
JS / JQuery
Relevant Work Experience
Gamer Queue – CTO
Jul 2017 – July 2019
– A social platform for gamers to connect, find teammates, and get the latest news on games they own
– Custom built from the ground up in Google Cloud Platform Flexible with Python, Jinja templating, and JS/JQuery
– Designed, protoyped, and implemented custom and performant social media solutions for finding and creating groups
Contract Web Development
Aug 2015 – Present
– A small agency local to Palm Springs California specializing in building out websites for small businesses in the area.
– Built out and maintained over 10 WordPress websites with custom themes and plugins
– Custom design and development solutions for businesses, authentic historical collections for museum sales, Dentistry, Real Estate, and the health industry.
International Cannabis Group / Clear Gold / Desert fulfillment and Logistics
– An umbrella company handling E-commerce stores, product development, manufacturing, fulfillment, and marketing
– Maintain 12+ shopify stores on an as needed basis with on-site consultation and IT services
– Networking installation and system administration for the office (15+ systems)
– Database and CRM management and data cleanup services
– WordPress maintenance, support, and consultation for updates, upgrades, and database management
– Implementation of eCommerce solutions for improved logistics and day-to-day business operations.
– Built out pages for a full product line launch.
– Updated old Flash elements from 2005 to be standards compliant CSS3 and HTML5 for 2015.
– Used CSS animations extensively to make a static website more modern and dynamic.
– Shredded a whopping 4 seconds off of front page load time and increased sales as a result
Contract Graphic Design
Jan 2012 – Present
– Prototyped and Designed animated gifs using stock assets with custom animations in Adobe After Effects.
– Prototyped and Designed custom landing pages, stats pages, user dashboards, and various site elements to improve brand perception and website performance.
Various small-scale contract work
– Product dev: T-shirt design, Large format print design
– Marketing: Social media content creation, Posters, Framed artwork, and Postcards
– Branding: Logo design, website branding, and stationary for businesses
Anthony Cioffi Design
– Put in hundreds of hours of one-on-one work designing 50+ assets for production and sales alongside Mr. Cioffi.
– Worked on projects alongside Mr. Cioffi from start to finish in physical and digital mediums.
– Became completely fluent in Illustrator and learned a lot of cool tricks along the way.